- 100% PURE DEAD SEA MINERAL MUD FROM ISRAEL. Our Organic Soap Is Chemical Free and Preservative Free. Each Bar is Handmade by Our Artisan Soap Maker. No Animal Testing - Cruelty Free - Vegan Soap.
- MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC SKIN LOVING OILS: Certified Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified Organic Sustainable Palm Oil and Certified Organic Castor Bean Oil.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Can Be Used As A Face Soap, Body Soap, Shaving Soap Or Hand Soap. For Men, Women & Teens. Our Soap can Also Be Used To Help With Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, And Psoriasis.
- NATURALLY SCENTED With Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Of Lemongrass, Peppermint and Eucalyptus
- WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL LOVE OUR ORGANIC SOAP. If You Are Not Satisfied For Any Reason, It's Ok! Just Send The Package Our Way And You Will Receive A Full Refund Of Your Purchase Price.
This is a wonderful addition to your organic skincare routine. Our soap is made for all skin types and is very versatile and can be used as a face soap, body soap, hand soap or shaving soap for men and women. Lightly scented with lemongrass, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils. Soap color is dark grey and almost black due to the high amount of Dead Sea mud and charcoal.
For centuries people have traveled from all over the world to the Dead Sea to slather themselves in its nutrient-rich mud. The concentration of over 21 different minerals offers the ultimate natural skin care.
– Dead Sea mud draws out impurities, toxins and dirt particles, leaving your skin fresh and clean
– Fine grains act as an exfoliate, removing dead skin cells for a rejuvenating glow
– Tightens the pores for an anti-aging effect
– Moisturizes and hydrates the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
– Improves blood circulation and initiates natural skin regeneration
– Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
Our soaps provide great benefits for your skin, while most commercial soaps contain skin irritants and other chemicals.
Why do most commercial soaps contain harmful chemicals? Most commercial soaps have the naturally occurring glycerin removed because it is highly profitable to sell or to use in other products. Therefore other chemical products are needed to create lather and preserve the soap, which ends up harming your skin. Below are some common chemicals found in soaps today:
Sodium Lauryl & Laureth Sulfate – Linked to Cancer, skin irritation, Liver Toxin
Parabens – Linked to Cancer, Skin Irritant
Methylisothiazolinone – Allergen, Neurotoxin
Tetrasodium EDTA – Penetration Enhancer, Made from known Carcinogens
Propylene Glycol – Skin Irritant, Endocrine Disruptor, Neurotoxin