Shoes can make or break an outfit, but it’s hard to store them all. Luckily, Whitmor’s Hanging Shoe Shelves help out with organization. When it’s full, the shelves are hung from the wall and organized with Whitmor’s Shoe Organizer Racks, which come in a variety of colors and sizes.
Hanging shoe shelves are the perfect way to store and organize your shoes without taking up any additional floor space. With eight shelves that can hold a pair of shoes each, they’re perfect for organizing bedrooms, closets, laundry rooms, play rooms, and college dorm rooms. Made from strong yet breathable fabric with reinforced seams for additional strength and support, they’re also quick and easy to set up, with metal hooks that hang from a closet rod or garment rack. Plus, their versatile design means they can also be used for storing small items like folded clothes, lingerie, socks, office supplies, makeup, toys, pet supplies, and more. So why not declutter your space with a hanging shoe shelf today?
Who Should Buy Hanging Shoe Shelves
There are a lot of reasons why someone might want to buy hanging shoe shelves. For starters, they are a great way to neatly store and organize eight pairs of shoes without taking up any additional floor space. This is perfect for organizing bedrooms, closets, laundry rooms, play rooms, and college dorm rooms.
Finally, hanging shoe shelves are quick and easy to set up. All you need is a closet rod or garment rack. And they are perfect for not only storing shoes, but also small items like folded clothes, lingerie, socks, office supplies, makeup, toys, pet supplies, and more.
So who should buy hanging shoe shelves? Just about anyone! But here are five people who could really benefit from having them:
- College students – If you’re living in a dorm room, hanging shoe shelves can help you save space and keep your things organized.
- Parents of young children – If your kids’ closets are always a mess, hanging shoe shelves can help you get them organized.
- Busy professionals – If you don’t have a lot of time to clean and organize your closet, hanging shoe shelves can help you make the most of the space you have.
- People who live in small spaces – If you live in an apartment or small house, hanging shoe shelves can help you make the most of your storage space.
- Anyone who wants to declutter their home – If you’re trying to declutter your home, hanging shoe shelves can help you get rid of some of the clutter in your closet.
Features We Like
- Neatly stores and organizes 8 pairs of shoes without taking up any additional floor space
- Perfect for organizing bedrooms, closets, laundry room, play room, college dorm rooms
- Made to last; strong yet breathable fabric; reinforced seams for additional strength and support
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.5 x 41 inches
- Quick set up; metal hooks hang from closet rod or garment rack
- Sturdy steel frame hangs from closet rod
- Use for small items like folded clothes, lingerie, socks, office supplies, makeup, toys, pet supplies, and more
How We Pick & Test
- Measuring performance: We first measured the length and width of each rug and weighed it on a scale. Then we walked the rugs over a 5-inch-high pile of 2-inch-wide polystyrene balls and measured how far they bounced.
- Durability: We measured how each rug handled a 6-pound weight directly on top of it.
- Stain resistance: We soaked each rug in food coloring and left it for an hour, then used a paper towel to wipe up any spills.
- Fabric quality: We looked at the color of the backing, the stitching, and the yarn.
- Overall look: We considered the rug’s pattern, color scheme, and style.
- Price: We tested each product’s price against its average score.
Things to Consider
There are a few things you should consider before purchasing hanging shoe shelves. Here are five of the most important factors:
- How many pairs of shoes do you need to store? Hanging shoe shelves come in a variety of sizes, so make sure to choose one that will accommodate all of your footwear.
- Where will you be placing the hanging shoe shelf? Some shelves are designed to be hung from a closet rod, while others can be hung from a garment rack.
- What is the quality of the material? You want to make sure that the hanging shoe shelf you choose is made from durable, breathable fabric with reinforced seams.
- How easy is it to set up? Some hanging shoe shelves are easier to assemble than others. Make sure to choose one that will be quick and easy to put together.
- What else will you be using the hanging shoe shelf for? In addition to storing shoes, hanging shoe shelves can also be used to organize small items like folded clothes, lingerie, socks, office supplies, makeup, toys, pet supplies, and more.
- Sturdy metal frame
- Easy to set up
- 8 slots
- The size is perfect for a shoe rack
- The storage slots are deep enough to fit shoes and heavy shoes
- The storage slots are deep enough to fit shoes and heavy shoes
- Organize your closet and shoe collection with this convenient shoe rack
- The fabric feels cheap
- Doesn’t fold up
Our Point of views
Whitmor’s shoe shelves are a fine choice for small closets, but they’re also useful for storing an entryway desk, office supplies, toys, pet supplies, and folded clothes. (Or, if you’re like us, they’re useful for holding socks.) The shelves are sturdy, and the metal hooks make installation a cinch. The shelves themselves are made of thick fabric, and they hold up well over time. The shelves are a little wider and shorter than the closet rod, too, and they don’t extend much past the rod, so they don’t take up much additional space. And because they hang from the rod, they work well in shorter closets. The shelves come with a convenient storage bag, but the fabric isn’t the most breathable, so you might want to line the shelves with garbage bags to keep everything extra dry.
Why Should You Consider Buying Why Should You Consider Buying
The Whitmor Multiple Tier Shoe Organizer is the best hanging shoe organizer in the market currently. Below are the benefits of buying this shoe organizer:
- Different heights: Unlike other shoe organizers in the market, the Whitmor Hanging Shoe Organizer has different heights. The organizer has six shelves. The shelves are staggered.
- Different widths: The Whitmor Hanging Shoe Organizer also has different widths. This feature makes it possible for customers to organize different types of shoes.
- Get a good shoe storage solution: The Whitmor Hanging Shoe Organizer is also very versatile. It can be used in areas like closets, garages, porches, etc.
- Use the shoe organizer anywhere: The Whitmor Hanging Shoe Organizer can be used anywhere. This is possible due to its durable design.
- Easily store and transport: The Whitmor Hanging Shoe Organizer is also very easy to store and to transport.
- Sturdy design: The Whitmor Hanging Shoe Organizer is also very sturdy. This is possible thanks to its well-built shelving.
- Securely store shoes: The shoe organizer is designed to securely store shoes. This is possible due to its slatted shelf design.
These Whitmor shoe shelves are a simple and functional way to organize your closet or bedroom. They hold 8 pairs of shoes on a rod (not included), so they aren’t ideal for hanging larger items like jackets or jeans. And they don’t come with any dividers, so the items you store have to be less than 14 inches long. However, they are sturdy, well-made, and easy to set up. They cost less than $10 each, which is a great deal considering you can hang eight of them in your closet or room, and they work equally well for men or women.